Frequently asked questions:
- What should I plan to bring to the 2017 YRC?
– Valid photo I.D. *Required for event registration/check-in
– Your favorite journal/note pad to take notes
– Yoga mat/towel/clothes/bottle for yoga classes *yoga classes are all optional
– Water bottle (optional) *Filtered water dispenser is on site. *PURE Action will provide water bottles for all conference guests.
- Who will be speaking/presenting at the conference?
- Will yoga be offered during the conference weekend?
Yes, local studios are offering free/discounted classes to all registered conference guests. Details/options will be shared in upcoming weeks.
- Will food be provided at the conference?
Yes, PURE Action will provide lunch on Saturday, October 21 and Sunday October 22.
- Can you accommodate dietary requests for the conference?
Yes, please email any/all dietary restrictions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Where should I stay during the conference weekend?
PURE Action has a room block at the Embassy Suites at the Boston Logan Airport. Discounted room rates available to conference guests until September 21. Other options to explore via our accommodation section of the event web site here
- Where can I park during the conference weekend?
Local area garages are close to the conference center and Children’s Hospital. Car pooling/Uber/Lyft are best if possible.
Listed below are sample rates for these two garages. Please keep in mind that all rates are subject to change:
375 Longwood Ave Garage
- $11 for up to 4 hours
- $23 for up to 6 hours
- $29 for up to 24 hours
333 Longwood Ave Garage
- $16 for up to 4 hours
- $32 for up to 6 hours
- $35 for up to 24 hours
- Can I bring my child/pet to the conference?
Certified service animals are allowed on site during the conference weekend. Children are able to attend the Yoga Talk portion of the program on Saturday, October 21 and must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.